Using WordPress galleries
If you need to manage a large gallery, you can profit of WP’s built in gallery feature and use it inside LiveCanvas pages
Here are the steps to do so:
- In the WordPress backend, go to LiveCanvas > Home and enable “Gutenberg Blocks“
- Go to LiveCanvas > Gutenberg blocks and click ADD NEW.
- Call it My Gallery.
- Click ADD MEDIA and make your gallery as you would do in WordPress.
In the gallery settings, remember to link to “Media File“.
- Hit Publish.
- In the editing screen, look for the text:
“You can embed this content using the shortcode:” and copy the shortcode
- Use the copied shortcode in your LC page: shortcodes are easily integrated in any LiveCanvas block or section via WordPress Integration > Shortcode